Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello, World!

Hi! This is my first post here on this site :) I hope to update regularly.

Yeah, this is another pro-ana blog site. If you aren't pro-ana, then you might as well leave. I've been diagnosed with EDNOS... which, according to my mom, isn't too serious. Whatever.

For my online alias, I shall be known as Channelise T.I.P. It's all an anagram, if I were to spell out my last name, of my real name. First, last, and middle. I would like to stay anonymous from my real name though.

First day, so I don't think I've got much to say. I love music, if that's anything. Tokio Hotel, Sex Pistols, Britney Spears, etc. I know, it' a weird bunch, but what can I say? I love punk, emo, pop, rock, everything. Except screamo I can't stand the stuff. Oh, and Bill Kaulitz? One sexy, skinny RILF (rockstar I'd like to f***)

Movies are also wonderful. My favorites include Clerks, Moulin Rouge, Devil's Diary, Sid & Nancy, Gwoemul. I love sci-fi. I think I get it from my dad. I remember when I was in the fifth grade and so deperately wanting to see Predator. I thought it would be so cool; it was, but it was also pretty damn gory. I can't watch gore. I think it's the only thing preventing me from seeing Saw VI. That and crappy story lines.

Have you all seen Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"? So weird. I love it though. There's also these clips where she's (obviously edited) really skinny with her spines sticking out. Is it just me, or has she lost weight since "Paparazzi"?

1 comment:

  1. ah, i love Tokio Hotel.

    would you hate me if i told you that i only recently learned that Bill Kaulitz was a man? lol.

    oh, and nice to meet you =D

    ReplyDelete