Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life Is A Show

Well, no one ever said it was a happy show.


Cassie Steele is so fucking inspiring. Even though she obviously didn't write this song, it doesn't stop me from loving it. Hell, Britney didn't write most of her songs.

I took the bus today to Wal-Mart to get some stuff, and there it was where I realized that there are some pretty damn repulsive people in my city. My city is pretty small, suburban I guess, and it seems like everyone who takes the bus doesn't shower. I was minding my business when a woman sat down next to me, even though there were plenty of other open seats, and smelled HORRIBLE. I almost wanted to vomit. Also, I felt like I was almost being squished because she was so big! God, couldn't she realize, one person per seat?

After a horrible day of binging and purging, my mom brought home a bunch of nachos for a snack tomorrow. Ew. My mom works on the weekends and leaves me home alone, so tomorrow, out goes the nachos. I can't take the bus tomorrow because they don't run on Sundays :( I tried to see if my friend *David would want to hang out, but he has work. Damn me and my inability to drive. I hate Science Olympiad because it made me have to quit my driving classes.

I need to study to retake my chemistry test. I got motherfucking 53. How the hell? I though I did a million times better than that. If I do better than my teacher will take the higher of the grades. You gotta love *Ms. Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment