Sunday, November 15, 2009

East Jesus Nowhere

Oh my god.

One of my best friends is moving. He’s originally from Brooklyn (we live in NC) and now he’s going back. I can’t believe it. He’s one of the few people who knows about my eating disorder, and even though he doesn’t think much about it, it’s still a comfort factor that he’s someone I can trust. Now he’s going to be miles away and my only contact will be cell phones and the internet. I’m super depressed. We’re texting (though my computer’s retarded and probably by the time I get this post up we’ll be long done with the conversation) and he told me he’s moving ‘cuz his family sold their Chinese restaurant here. Now they’re going back to Chinatown. Yes, he's Chinese, as you probably could already tell.

We’re gonna go bowling Friday. He wanted to for so long and things kept getting in the way. I’m gonna make sure I go this time. God, everything is getting fucked up. The best arcade in the city is closing; one of my best friends is moving (one of my others already switched schools); and I haven’t lost weight. I feel like crying. My friend (whom I previously referred to as David) is joking about it and doesn’t realized how upset I really am. Then again, how can he when we’re texting? Why does my computer not think that ‘texting’ isn’t a word? It keeps giving me that red squiggly line.

I think I’m just going to sit around and listen to depressing music for the rest of today. Oh- he also just told me that the arcade is basically moving across the street from where it originally was. Why the hell- eh, I’m to depressed to complain. Back to moping.

I need to fix the banner at the top. WAY too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment